Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Going Private
I will be making the blog private in a few days, giving time for people to make accounts on here if they would like to follow. I'm sure you know how to find me for me to add you, if you knew how to find our blog. :) For a quick update, everything is going great for us! We went to the zoo yesterday with my bestie, fav Mexican, and some of D's family. Had a great time! Just waiting for the time to safely pass so we can have Damon around! Please pray for him and his safety as well as everyone else over there fighting for us. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're praying girl!!! Glad you had such a great time at the zoo!!! Send me an invite to read your blog at staceyr@hotmail.com so I can keep tabs on ya! :)
ReplyDeleteXOXO