Thursday, June 25, 2009

First Blog

I have officially become a blogger! Still learning but I'm sure I'll be alright!



Nicholas is doing well. A little on the hyper side today but he's been a trooper through out these last two surgeries. He's been spoiled having a Grandma here full time. Today is the first day, aside from last weekend, we haven't had help. It's a little challenging but we'll make it through. Grammy will be here after work so he will be excited about that. I think he's bored with me! Lol. It should be much better once I can walk with no crutches. Especially when he plays with them and doesn't bring them back. :)



My knee is doing much better. Started bearing weight on it as soon as the doc drained it and got the swelling down! I start PT next week. 4 months worth atleast, yuck! But atleast I get a handicapped pass for my car. :) I was pretty excited about that. I went 2 weeks without one and I still use the motorized carts in the stores, so imagine me trucking it in the parking lot on my crutches in the 94 degree humid weather. I move as slow as a snail. lol.



Life is really looking up for us. God just threw a man right in front of me that I have been praying for for a while now! He's been here the whole time, just wasn't our time to be together. I've known his parents since I was 15 and they're amazing people! He is currently deployed and will be home this year. It's nice to have someone that isn't a stranger. I've known him and his life for years as he has known mine. There is no pressure to "make" things work. The feelings just come natural. Feels really good to be able to put my heart out there again. I felt so cold and alone for so long. It's nice to have someone that truly cares about me and Nicholas. As I have done for all of you, which is hope for nothing but the best, I hope for the same in return! Those of you that know him, which I know aren't many that have met him in person, but those of you who have gotten to know him through the computer, thank you. It will only help you see why he is such an amazing guy!

Well I will git for now, Nicholas is in full force toddler mode today! Hope all of you are doing well!

Sara

3 comments:

  1. I get to be the first one to leave a comment! You are amazing and I am SOOO glad that you are happy. You deserve it and so does Damon. I know that you are making the decisions that are right for you and your family and we are here for you. Only a phone call, text, plane ride or whatever away. We all love you here!

    Jenn, Jacob, Isabella and baby Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyy! Welcome to the blogger world! :) I'm so glad you are happy, and that you are doing what you need to do for YOU! Proud of ya chick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chick...come by my blog and pick up an award I have waiting for you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete